Sunday, November 6, 2011

STYLICIOUS!!!!!!

This is one of the hair styles i had created in the past. I wanted to do a 2 in 1 combination whereby braids and weave can merge together and still appear as all braided hair. I had to choose the type of hair carefully as this will determine how well the braids and the weave will merge together. I left out enough hair in front ready to be braided. I started off fixing the weave at the back taking my time to make sure it was neither too full nor too scanty. Then once that was done i started the braids in front using the same hair i used for the weave, cutting the weave close to the threaded ends. I made sure the braids were full enough to cover the tracts and give the illusion that my whole hair was braided :) came out great!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nice, definitely spicy, creative, and adventurous..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, she turns 'ZERO' hair into a 'HERO' hairstyle......definitely worth the experience of a magic touch:-)

    ReplyDelete